Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fourth Agreement. Soul Surviving Kit.

Fourth Agreement: Always try your best.



++++++++++++++++++++


The things and people who comforts my soul, and reminds me what it is and who it wants to be:

Jeanette. My "soul" sister.

Imagining I am in Washington state, again. A clear blue sky with a few clouds, open field, and slight breeze. I walk in my dream up the hill towards a creek. Across from me are houses. As I look back, the house I came from is smaller. I smile and feel the breeze. The sun. Listen to the birds and slight noises around me.

At Palos Verdes. On a hill or rock-- over looking the ocean. Listening to the waves. Feeling the air. I am connected, again.

A new one: in my room, meditating.

Writing; or, writing or reading poetry. Books.

In a bookstore. I love getting lost in there. I feel myself open. I feel like a blissful child.

My stuff animal- Minnie Mouse.

Feeling the sun on my face as I close my eyes. I feel connected.

Music. It reminds me of emotions or debacles. Allows me to cry and heal. Allows me to be inspired and strong.

Dance and dancing.







These are my connections.

No comments: