Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fighting

It bothers me that I cannot concentrate. I feel that my mind is someplace else as I look down on the island of binders, folders, papers, and a pen. My mind is someplace else, and I want it back to the present.
I can't sleep once again, and I have to take a shower in 20 minutes. I want some... quiet. A place where I can think. This place is obviously unavoidable to such noise.
Katherine Anne Porter once said; "There seems to be a kind of order in the universe… in the movement of the stars and the turning of the Earth and the changing of the seasons. But human life is almost pure chaos. Everyone takes his stance, asserts his own right and feelings, mistaking the motives of others, and his own." Chaos could never end, I know that. It's life and there's no way of escaping it. I seem to be lost in some kind of universe. The movement... I believe the movement stops when we are stuck in this one place; our thoughts, our feelings seem to just put a veil over others. There's always misunderstanding and for a moment there, it seems like the universe just stops moving when being failed. There would be instances where we just stop moving, and stop fighting. There would be that inner chaos inside us; not living. When we stop fighting, we stop living. You can either take the easy way and just avoid it or let it be, or fight something you love. Fight for someone or something you are unsure about. Fighting our inner demons lets our universe move, so why let it keep attacking?
I should learn to listen to myself; maybe then I could be a better person... maybe, also, I should take care of my inner demon.
Ugh, I should get ready. Hopefully I don't fall over today at dinner. :-/ Oh, and also, sorry for any typos and such, and it most likely did not make sense.

No comments: