Friday, March 16, 2007

Sean and I have been in arguments and irate lately, and I believe I am most to blame.

Since last week when he decided to give the ticket away to some stranger, I have been bitter towards him. Perhaps I need to get over it. However, he has been showing a lack of interest in me aside from sex, so maybe it is permissible for me to have some anger towards him. That has been happening for a while now.

I love him to death. I want to be with him until we are old. He makes me laugh; he is sweet, and intelligent. He just treats me as a little girl, and what I love and want to do is silly.

I can push everything to the side for him and show genuine attentiveness. He does not. When he says he will spend a day with me, just him and me, he invites someone else. When he brings my hopes up, he crashes it down so quickly.


Therefore, to fill this void, poetry helps. Tomorrow, dancing will help as I finally spend some time with my co-workers.
I admit that I am scared of what I can possibly do: drink too much and so-forth. I promised him, but mainly myself, not to drink and do something stupid that can ruin everything.

I have spoken with him about how I felt and what I thought, however, he ends up falling asleep or daydreaming.

No comments: