Friday, March 02, 2007

I dislike loneliness over a length of time.

I am bored and unmotivated at present. I lack energy and self-proficiency while garnering my thoughts in to an unpleasant puzzle. I feel a little empty, but that is nothing.

I do not find myself a wreck; I think I am rather stable, emotionally. I have been handling my emotions, or I like to think so. Perhaps unfortunately; though, it will not last long.

Sometimes, I believe trying is not enough.



Perhaps I will type about my new haircut. However, I do not want to be so vain as to talk about my new haircut.
It is about two inches pass my shoulder. Bangs and layered around my face with life at the back. It is possibly the most exciting thing in my life; however, that is all I will say.

A co-worker and I are headed to Long Beach for this fishing and tackle show (although, I have no idea what it is!) this-coming Wednesday. She will be giving me a ride since I have no car. I believe we are going to be cashiers there ...

Oh, I just remembered! I am going to a concert this-coming Tuesday. Now there is more than one thing-exciting happening. :)

No comments: