Monday, March 05, 2007

Apparently, I am out of school. I was unaware of this.

I only had two credits left.
I had/have no control over this.

Who is it up too?
Unfortunately, it is not me.

.....................
.....................

I was on my lunch-break at work and I saw on my cell that the ________ ______ returned my call. I called back, and asked for Stacy*.

I cannot comprehend what had happened. My thoughts are muddled and tired. My eyes are tired.

I want to do something about it; however, I did not sign any contract because I was under aged. That means, although I can do something about it now, I am in no control of it; someone else is. The only way I am able to have control of this debacle is-- if this someone else finishes one thing off for me to be re-entered in to my school, then I am able to graduate high school. Humph. I wonder what it is.

The other thing that upsets me is that this person knew, and never told me.


A co-worker did not make it easy on me once I calmed down.
He is the type that complains all the time, does not work, and brags about how he makes a plethora of cash. I was fine with him at first. I was nice, and possibly the only nice person to him there.
He has to talk about money, business, and how he wishes someone told him about this, when he was nineteen. No, it was not about school, but a business, that sounds like a fraud. Apparently, it isn't. However, I have heard this before and I made it clear to him.

"It's not a pyramid,"
"Well, I have heard about this before, and I don't want to do it."

He stops, throws his arms up to the air and exclaims how know one believes him, and started bantering as he opened the door from the break room. I felt relieved. I thought he would leave me alone. I felt exhausted as it is.

I went ahead from behind, he continued complaining, and turned around and asked me, "How old are you?"
I picked up my pace and went ahead of him, "Nineteen,"
"Man... I wish someone told me about this when I was nineteen,"
That was enough. That broke everything. I faced him and looked him straight in the eye, "I'm not interested; I don't want to get involved with other's business', especially with their money. It is not my place to do that," he cuts me off, saying it is not like that, "I've heard this all before, and it's the same thing-" he cuts me off again, breaks a chord; I have had enough. I understood then why no one liked him. "You know what? Don't talk to me about this; I already have enough as it is.” My voice started breaking towards the end. He just laughs and goes on talking while walking away.

I was trembling and dizzy. I walked to the register trying to calm down and Maria looked at me and asked what was wrong; I could not hide it anymore.


After I calmed down with her in the break room, we went back to the front and after two minutes, my boss asked to speak with me.
I told him what he has been doing. Not just to me, but everyone else. He had two warnings already. Another one after this incident will get him fired.

No comments: