Friday, March 23, 2007

I was caught dozing off at work; however, I was on my lunch-break.

"What are you thinking, ______?"
I smile, surprised. I didn't realize what I was thinking of until I snapped back to where I was.

It was his look that he kept giving me, that kept my mind busy. I was confused about what he meant with those stares and words; words that were so deep, and words that I could not understand. I was trying so hard to remember the things he said that were of a very high, intelligence-rank thought that is inspiring and fresh; however, they were too long.

He spoke of how there is only one time in your life that is a "light," and worth trying for. I was very attentive, but the background was too unforgiving. His way of expressing it was in a way of poetry and philosophy. I cannot forgive myself for being unable to remember it all!

He was speaking of life, to control yourself, don't live for the past, don't live for the future, but live for the present, because each day has significance to the rest of your life.

I have never felt so horrible.
I have not done anything wrong, so why do I feel so guilty?

No comments: