Sunday, April 29, 2007

To make myself a creative, interesting, and an intellectual character requires reading, writing, and drawing. As I read from somewhere else: I wanted to be those things since I knew what they were.

I used to read a plethora of times when I was younger; write more when I was younger, and drew more when I was younger. Now those things, which are very important to me, are lacking or weak.

To be more than the energetic girl, the one who smiles to brighten other's days although mine can be broken, and to be thought of more than what they call 'the little girl with a pretty face and smile'.

The ones who are brilliant and creative are ones I admire and respect more.

In candor, it does not help that I do not have people like that around me more often. Either they are in another state or he still wants his space and time.

Why do people find it odd to put fun in something intellectual?

No comments: