Friday, February 20, 2009

This month was supposed to be "our" month. "The boy" and mine. Our birthdays, Valentines Day, the "you'll start to see the person by the three months" thing; this month has been hard, instead.

I started to realize that I am someone of value, and ought to be valued. Then I started to learn that whatever will happen, it will happen, and I just have to trust God that it is for the better.

I am trying to handle things gracefully, patiently, gently. It's the most I can do. If I am, only someone he can learn from, it's fine; in addition, I'm learning as well. However, it is not easy. I know the right person will come along, as long as I stay true and connected, honest and kind, and strong and willing.

Ha, my mother asked if I were serious with him. I told her I don't want to be, because it almost sounds like I am being married to him. I just want to take things one day at a time. I don't want to rush or get my hopes up. I just want to grow through the journey with guidance, reason, and wisdom.

No comments: