Friday, February 20, 2009

I'd say my faith is growing. I notice that I am maturing as a person of love, mercy, forgiveness, and patience. My reaction surprises me at times--and I am grateful that I receive unseen help.

I have never been religious. I believed and had faith; however, my connection has not felt real until last year.

Last year has been difficult. I fell into an abyss and finally crawled out months later. Until recently, I realized how useful and fulfilling it is to be open, free, and connected. It is the only thing that keeps me sane. It is the one thing that reminds me of my value and morals, and the one thing that makes me aware of my thoughts, my observances, and my feelings.

I make sure I handle things gracefully, patiently, and gently. I have always been a merciful person; however, I am keeping my eyes open. I want to keep myself safe, but I want to be courageous and take a leap of faith. I am a sensitive person. I slow to anger. I love, no matter what. I just hope I am not alone when I become older.

No comments: