Saturday, November 08, 2008

I hope my choice of moving out is a right one.

I am fed up with relying on anyone for rides. I have been without a ride twice this week from my roommates, and last night was the worse. Instead of receiving a call from a drunk roommate and another with a painful back, I receive a text; hence, I read the text once I am off work. No one was able to give me a ride to the other side of town; however, my manager said she can drop me off at Sean's. She did. He was not there. I kept calling for rides and ended up crying like an idiot in his open garage with a black kitty following me and keeping me company (I love cats). After Kathleen (Sean's mom) checks up on me the third time, she decides she will take me home (she was asleep and lushed when I called her).

She told me I need to get out of this place, and I agree with her. She said she will help me find a place, a job close by, and look for a car.

Frankly, if I lose contact with my "friends" from work and at home, I don't care. I have tried very hard to be patient and let it all slide--but I had enough. I don't need to deal with this.

Oh, and as for Sean--he can wait. I need to take care of myself first.

No comments: