Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Be impeccable with your word."


I have been in Miami for a week and a half and it is the best decision I have made in a long time. I am completely happy and at ease. I am finding my strength and learning to be impeccable with my words. I have bought books that remind me who I am and what I can do.

I love Miami. I love my friend and new friends, here. It is the best thing I have done, and I do not regret anything, anymore.

I will be sad to leave, however, I will leave better and peacefully.

I cannot express how amazing these people are. Jeanette and Danny are perhaps the best people I have in my life. They are the best. They are amazing. I am grateful.

Other news: I graduated! I am so excited for college. I will do what I can to be the best neuro radiologist or more. I am going to college, and I will not let anything get in my way this time.

Be impeccable with your words.

As for relationships: I will not settle for being less than what someone wants or more.

No comments: