Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Day with Kristene


The food is so wonderful. Panera Bread will be one of my new obsessions. (The bagles are good, too.)


This is the what you look up too when you enter the science museum.


I felt so picayune. For a moment, I thought life as a staircase circling surrounding dreams- and as one continues going there seems to be not many left in the ring.

In addition, I am always unsure where I am.






However, yesterday has been amusing and stimulating; yet tiring by the end of the night.
All that requires chomping on solid food was bread, one apple, and more bread. Oh, and we had juice.

We had Panera Bread for breakfast. I have been craving a bread bowl and yesterday I had it with broccoli and cheddar cheese soup. We fed two birds, I ate my apple, and dropped her husband off at home (and she grabbed a few things).
We arrived at the science museum after being lost for an amusing hour. Unfortunately, my camera died after three or four hours and we have not been through half the museum. However, Kristene took plenty of pictures for me to download.

I have seen nothing like the rose garden. I'll post a picture she took on the next post.




It was fantastic, nonetheless. I would not mind doing it, again.


This Friday is definately beach day. It's time for us to relax.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: