Friday, August 17, 2007

Caution




The four things that make a healthy relationship are communication, consideration, respect, and compassion.

Why does it feel like we are not communicating in an adult-like manner? Will it be best if I don't run my mouth about something you ask or bring up? Does it have to be that way when you are the only person I thought I could tell everything too?

I thought you could be my best friend. I feel as if we are on a different page.

Recently, I have been saying I am sick of things. In candour, I am not happy with how we are, what we are, and what we are going through, now. However, I do not want to leave you, if that is what you believe.

I just need time for myself, right now.

I greatly respect you but you do not respect me much as I like you to. I have this thing when I run my mouth about something you only bring up; but you have this habit of not knowing when to stop when I ask you to.
I do not feel like I am treated like a woman from you...


I don't know what to do, anymore. I feel exhausted. I don’t like the direction this is going.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: