Friday, February 16, 2007

I am forcing my fingers to dance on the keys...

Work is good. I like my job; granted- I don’t like the customers, sometimes, but the people who works there are awesome; I hate walking to work everyday, but it is worth it once I have my check.

School is also being tough. All I need is two-and-a-half credits and I can graduate; and I am able to do that in two months, the most! My mom has not paid my home school for almost a year. It turns out that I may end up paying the 1K+/-.

It is difficult, because most of my check goes to bills and rent, and if I am lucky enough, I can buy new shoes and clothes (in due time, I have too.). Now that the holidays are over, I hope I am able to save enough and go to college this fall.

In candour, I was not fully happy in Vegas. Granted, I am not saying I am happier here, in California.

When I lived in Vegas, it was tougher and depressing, overall. There were times when I just wanted it to end. There were times when I almost did let it end. I did not have anyone personal to talk too during high school, and it turns out that friends are not really friends. Therefore, many of them have dropped from my life, but they do not know that. In a way, I gave up on them, because it seemed like they have given up on me a long time ago. Henceforth, plethora of things happened in 2005 and 2006. When I think about it, it seems like it has happened many years ago, in a few years.

I can say that I am happy, and I am genuine about it. Sure, Sean and I are going through our difficulties, but we go through it, together, and we are happier once we step over an obstacle. Who said life was/is easy? It doesn't matter if they say, "you make it that way," it does not matter when or how it is difficult, because life is always going to have something thrown in your face.

Nevertheless, there were those moments when I was genuinely happy in Vegas; but all of that is in the past, and presently things are what they are and I accept them (whether I like it, or not.). However, since I lived here, my eyes have opened. That, in itself, makes me happy.

Perhaps, I am happier here.

No comments: