Friday, February 23, 2007

Does it mean anything that you can make me feel so alone?

I would like to think that I have people close to me. People to talk to me. People I can talk too. I like to pretend I do; however, in the back of my mind and deep in my chest I feel that I have no one.
I have lost people. I have lost friendship.
Perhaps my mother is right. When I am with you, I will lose everyone.

I don't want to blame this on you; although this feeling is telling me that she is right. I understand if you would not want me to go somewhere, and I also understand why you will say what you say if I did not want you to go anywhere, with many people.
For you it's ok, because you have never been close to anyone; only me.

All I want is someone to be there to listen and talk to me about anything.


I go to work with a smile on my face and a laugh to brighten others day, because I want this void to be ignored.

No comments: