Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Things to do and others.

I can hold so much hate and bitterness in the heat of anger but once that flame is tamed my room is overfilled with forgiveness.

I have been upset and angry over my step dad, but somehow, I find it in my heart to forgive a human being whom I can hate so much. It takes a split second for me to push all that unwanted bitterness and have it all be just a memory; a distant one.

I can find so much blame for him, but I can never despise him, or anyone.


I know I have sounded very dolorous in my past entries; I can stoop so low it's pathetic.


The former entry with the poem entitled "Declare Whore" is art. It's provocative and honest. I love it. I admire it/the writer. Beautiful.
Or, I should not say beautiful, since it is about sexual degradation and exploitation of women... it's art, and I love art. It is a breath of clean air that I have been wanting to breathe.



Things I want to do this year:

  • watch a ballet
  • write more poems
  • begin writing a short story (s)
  • watch a ballet
  • go to a poetry reading
  • go see a poetry reading with Derrick Brown & Amber Tamblyn
  • visit an art gallery
  • watch a ballet

No comments: