Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Falling

I feel that I am all but nothing but a piece of this insignificant puzzle, with everything so picayune in this tunnel that I keep sucking in.

My word means nothing, and my monotonous complexion just keeps on fading. I guess this is how I really am: a weak, dependent, insecure girl who cannot think for herself or protect herself. Having all this invulnerability makes me think I'm not much of anything.

I have to snap out of it. I'm being completely weak and possibly irritating.

I have even no will to see any friends or talk to them. I do miss them, but I just can't get myself out of this.

I'm falling apart, and there's only half of me left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cool- you're a pisces - i am too....happy birthday if it hasn't passed already

_serenity said...

Thank you. :)