Saturday, May 26, 2007

The collection is paid and I could not be happier (although, I do not show it). I kept thanking my mom; I know she is happy over it, too.

I have finished three thick and tedious packets of business math in four days. I called out work once, and sent home once. Although that may not be good on my part (I was, really, sick), it worked out (my goal to finish these packets in three to four days) the way I wanted. My check may be smaller, but it's worth it.

To reward myself, I am indulging on my current obsession: BoA.

Monday these packets are going to Vegas, and I then will receive my next three business math packets. Once that is finished I need two more credits, and figure out what will be my three or four extracurricular activities.

However, with the pace I am going at I believe I will graduate in the fall, before college starts.


Just a little reminder for myself: My stepfather is really trying his best for himself and us. I am beginning to feel proud of him, and I am becoming more sympathetic towards him. He has been through a lot, so he deserves another chance.

As for now, I am extremely tired. Goodnight.

No comments: