Saturday, November 26, 2005

So, here's what I think: You're either born lucky, or you're not. You're either born with a gift, or you're not. Now, let me say this, I believe every one of us, are born with potentials. We have the potential to do it or whatever it may be, but not the talent. How 'bout working on the talent? You can work, but do you still got it? I think it all boil downs to luck.

The bottom line is that dreams in general cannot come true. You can work on it and gain so much experience, but that doesn't mean you still have a chance to hit it big time.

------------------------------

I honestly cannot stand being here any longer. I just want to get up and go. I can honestly say that I am the most insecure, gullible person, ever. I honestly believe I don't have what it takes for anything. Yes, anything. I have been raised to be absolutely scared of the world and untrusting. I seem to have more flaws than anyone I have met, and they somehow can't stop admitting how wrong, etc, I am. Probably the only thing I have is affection; even that is not enough. Nothing is enough and I will always feel that hollow space. I'm not the happiest person, and I'm not going to say the most forlorn, either. I'm just here.

No comments: